Amaze Review (“Amaze Review,” “us,” “we” or “our”) respects others’ intellectual property rights and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties that Amaze Review directly makes available on its and its affiliates.
Copyright is a form of legal protection given to authors of original works such as literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, graphic, photographic, software and certain other intellectual works. The copyright owner has the exclusive right to reproduce the work, make new works based on the work, distribute copies and perform or display the work during the duration of copyright protection, subject to very limited fair use rights of others to use only such amount as necessary to exercise fair use rights. You should assume all third-party content is protected by copyright unless you have determined otherwise with the assistance of legal counsel and you should not rely on fair use except pursuant to the advice of legal counsel. You can, however, seek a permission or license to use third- party copyright protected content and once obtained will have the right to do so subject to the terms and conditions thereof. Please be aware that recipes and certain other content are not capable of copyright.
To File a Notification of Infringing Content
A written notification must be made. This can be done either by fax or written letter (regular mail or courier) or to our DMCA Agent at: 1617 Boylston Ave, Seattle, Washington, United Stated
Contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS (E.G., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETC.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF YOU SEND COMPLAINTS UNRELATED TO LEGAL MATTERS TO THAT CONTACT.
Please include the following information in your notice:
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed and a statement of ownership to such work(s);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Include the following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by protection of law”;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your physical or electronic signature (i.e., “/s/ [print name]”); and
- (Optional) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the user(s) who posted the content that allegedly contains infringing material. You may also provide screenshots or other materials that are helpful to identify the works in question. (This is for identification only, not to “prove” substantive claims.)
Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you falsely claim that materials infringe your copyrights. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure whether your content is protected by copyright laws.